Good news! For those who ran into technical difficulties while trying to renew your Season Passes, we’ve extended your chance to do so. We so appreciate your support through the tough times this year, and are now offering the renewal extension pricing through Dec. 6. That’s an additional three and a half weeks!
There was such high demand for 2021 Dollywood Season Passes, our website experienced a few technical challenges. It is 2020 after all. You will still receive the following perks:
- Lowest Price on a New 2021 Season Pass
- Visit the remainder of the 2020 season and all of 2021
- One FREE ticket to bring a friend during Smoky Mountain Christmas in 2020*
- Three flexible bring-a-friend FREE tickets to use at either park anytime you want in 2021*
- Option to spread your payments out over eight months
*Limited blackout dates apply.
Because the pandemic caused so much change this year, our phone lines have been very busy. (And, that’s an understatement.) In the tabs below, you will find some of the most-common questions we’re getting—with the solutions!
If you are receiving error code 45 on the checkout page after entering in your billing information, there’s a software glitch on the back end. Rest assured, your info is safe. Here are some troubleshooting techniques to resolve that:
- Step 1: Clear out your shopping cart.
- Step 2: Go back to your Passes page within your account, click/tap “Remove Pass” on the pass card.
- Step 3: RE-Link your pass back to your account via the “Link Existing Pass” button at the bottom of the Passes page within your account.
Repeat this process for each pass you are attempting to renew and then “Add to Cart” again and if you continue to have issues, let us know and we’ll investigate for you.
If the pass associated with your account is NOT eligible for renewal pricing and the pass has been voided, you will see the “Don’t Renew This Pass” checked and that pass cannot be renewed.
Passes may not be eligible for renewal if any of the following are true:
- The pass has been voided due to refund
- Passholders who have received a refund, will need to select the Add New Pass at the bottom, fill out your demographics again, and purchase a new pass.
- Installment Billing missed payments
- Passholders who have missed an Installment Billing payment will need to contact 1-800-Dollywood before you can renew your passes.
- The pass is a Pre-K pass and the passholder still qualifies for a Pre-K pass
- Simply re-register your child. Get details.
- The pass has been voided due to refund
If you feel this is in error, you can remove that pass from your account and then re-link it.
- Step 1: On the Passes page within your account, click/tap “Remove Pass” on the pass card that you feel is not renewable in error.
- Step 2: Link your pass back to your account via the “Link Existing Pass” button at the bottom of the Passes page within your account.
If you continue to have issues, let us know and we’ll investigate for you.
If you are having an authorization issue on your payment for your renewal, please check the zip code on the billing address within the checkout page. That is a common issue that we have seen. But please let us know if you continue to receive this issue at 1-800-Dollywood. Be ready to call first thing in the morning and be willing to leave a call back number. If you do not get a call that same day, you will need to call back again.
Passholders are required to have a Dollywood.com account when purchasing online. With a Dollywood.com account, you will be able to easily access your Season Pass and perks like Bring-A-Friend tickets and exclusive discounts.
On Desktop, you can navigate to the account section of the website via Sign In (if you already have an account) or Register (if you need to create an account) in the upper RIGHT.
If you are already logged in, the word Account will appear in the upper right.
On Mobile, the Sign In or Register and Account links are in the hamburger menu in the upper LEFT (that is, the three lines).
After the menu pops up, look at the bottom to find the Sign In or Register option.