If you don’t come visit the Smokies and take advantage of some of the great Dollywood Season Pass bonuses to be found during the winter months, you really are missing out.
I love the slower pace of life in our tourism town that starts at the beginning of the year and lasts until early March. More savings, less traffic and some values that aren’t available at any other time of the year! Let’s take a look of some of my favorite deals:
- Speaking of processing, you definitely want to come have yours done at Dollywood’s DreamMore Resort because there are freebies involved! Just visit the ticket desk next to the resort lobby, process your season pass and receive a free Grande coffee at the DM Pantry. And if you’re processing your child’s Pre-K Imagination Season Pass at the same time, your little one will get a free tall hot chocolate. Yum!
- While you’re at the resort, check out The Spa for 55 percent off all spa treatments Sunday through Thursday. And receive a discount of 20 percent off your purchase both at the Pokeberry Lane shop and DM Pantry every day of the week through March 13. Starbucks from the DM Pantry anyone?! Yes please!
- You’ll also want to come check out our great dinner shows at a time when the Smoky Mountain area isn’t quite as busy. Whether you want to enjoy a delicious meal and great show at Dolly Parton’s Stampede, the Hatfield & McCoy Dinner Feud or Pirates Voyage, you’ll enjoy it for less with a Dollywood Season Pass – $3 off adult tickets for Regular Rassholders and $5 off for Gold Passholders.
- If shows are your way to unwind, check out the Smoky Mountain Opry (opening Feb. 28) and The Comedy Barn. Season Passholders receive $5 off each adult ticket and Gold Passholders receive $7 off an adult ticket for both these great shows.
- Another fun way to save is at any of the Ripley’s Attractions located in Sevierville and Gatlinburg: Ripley’s Aquarium of the Smokies, Believe it or Not! Odditorium, Moving Theater, Hunted Adventure, Davy Crockett Mini Golf, Old MacDonald’s Farm Mini Golf, Marvelous Mirror Maze and Guiness World Records. You get 20 percent off admission to any and all of these as a Dollywood Season Passholder – wow, that’s a lot of fun to be had!
- There are even ways to save this winter if you are headed out of town and you’ve processed your Dollywood Season Pass. You can visit Stone Mountain Park in Atlanta, Adventure Aquarium in Camden, NJ or the Newport Aquarium in Newport, KY near Cincinnati (50 percent off regular one-day admission at all three).
All these great places – and savings! – should keep you busy making memories and having fun until winter gives way to warmer weather.