Dollywood is not a cookie-cutter theme park. It’s highly themed with its location in the Smokies and that makes it a truly unique experience. As you walk through our park, there are several sights, sounds and smells you will only find here. Can you identify these sounds?
- Better than popcorn—it’s Dollywood’s Kettle Corn!
- Okay, that was an easy one. The Dollywood Express.
- Have you taken a rocking chair break with us?
- Our craftsmen make all sorts of useful goods. Ivan is making a towel rack at the Blacksmith Shop.
- Blazing Fury is a Dollywood classic. That’s what it sounds like as our hosts dispatch the train.
- A Dolly hologram greets all guests who visit her Chasing Rainbows Museum.
- Yes, that’s sugar. Our cinnamon bread at the Grist Mill is worth it.