In search of the perfect getaway in the Smokies? Dollywood has a cabin for that! Whether you’re looking for a relaxing weekend surrounded by gorgeous views, a quiet retreat during a trip to the theme park, or a home base during your hiking trip in the mountains, we’ve got you covered. No matter what size your family or group is or what you are celebrating, there is a Dollywood Smoky Mountain Cabin to fit your needs.
- Whether you want a getaway for you and your friends or are hosting a church couples retreat or still planning your things to do this fall, Dollywood has 2-bedroom to 11-bedroom cabins perfect for your visit. Complete with gorgeous porch views, hot tubs, and cozy bedrooms, the Smokies are the perfect backdrop for a couple’s weekend. If a trip to Dollywood is on the retreat agenda, enjoy the gospel harmonies at a Kingdom Heirs performance or visit for the Sunday morning service at the chapel.
Honeymoon or Second Honeymoon
- Celebrate your marriage or anniversary at one of the cozy one-bedroom Smoky Mountain cabins. There are even cabins with heart-shaped Jacuzzis in the master bedroom – the perfect extra treat for your stay. When planning an evening out, you can’t go wrong with tickets for dinner and a show at our Celebration Dinner and Show.
- Looking for a venue for a student ministry retreat? Look no further. We have two 5-bedroom cabins side-by-side: one for the girls and one for the boys so you don’t have to be too far from the rest of your group. A trip to Dollywood is a must for a youth retreat! Create a scavenger hunt through the park for the perfect opportunity to bond as a group.
- There’s no better way to reconnect with family than time spent together in a Smoky Mountain Cabin. We have a 10-bedroom cabin (that sleeps 30-34 comfortably) and a new 11-bedroom cabin being built right next door. No matter the size of your family, we’ve got you covered. While you’re in town, take some time to explore the area. Visit Dolly’s famous statue and stop by Courthouse Donuts for breakfast, lunch or a snack in nearby Sevierville, Dolly’s hometown.
- Some of our cabins are disability/wheelchair-accessible. We also have several that are easily accessible with only a few stairs for guests with joint discomfort or injuries.
Travelers of any kind can find their home away from home in the mountains.
Editor’s note: This guest post is written by Madi Mayfield, who interned with the Dollywood PR team in early 2018.